Affordable Connectivity Program
Hello! Thank you for your interest in Ready Wireless services supported by the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). We are open and active in all areas we service. Please note the below information, which will make your application process easier.
At this time we are not taking new enrollments, please check back for updates.
- The Ready Wireless ACP program is a SIM-only offering. You will need an unlocked phone or tablet to utilize the service.
- All participants in the ACP need to be approved in the National Verifier. Please complete an application with the National Verifier prior to starting your ACP enrollment with Ready Wireless.
- Please make note of the information you enter into the National Verifier, as you will need to enter it in the exact same way when starting your ACP enrollment with Ready Wireless. This is how we can get a successful confirmation of your eligibility from the National Verifier.
- You will be required to upload an image of your ID. Please be sure you enter your name into the National Verifier exactly as it is on your ID. For example, if your ID has your full middle name listed, or two last names, make sure you enter it in that format.
- You will need your ID proof for both the National Verifier and Ready Wireless applications, we recommend having that picture ready. Please be sure it captures the entire ID, and it is clear to read.
- If you are enrolling with a Benefit Qualifying Person (BQP), such as a child, you will need the following proof for the Ready Wireless ACP enrollment:
- Your ID; and
- Your BQP birth certificate and social security card (one picture that includes both).
- If you receive a ‘Duplicate Address’ error, simply complete the Household Worksheet. ACP benefits are limited to one-per-eligible household.
- To complete the National Verifier, click here.
- Once your National Verifier enrollment is completed and approved, you can enroll in the ACP through Ready Wireless.
For full details about Ready Wireless’s ACP-supported services, please review our ACP Terms and Conditions, available here.
Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.